11 SIGNS OF UNHEALTHY BREATHING
Got them? Better breathing could increase your oxygen and improve your health.
1) Frequent mouth breathing.
2) Breathing from the upper chest instead of low at the bottom of the ribs.
3) Shoulders moving up and down when you breathe.
4) Noisy breathing when you are sitting at rest.
5) Frequent yawning and sighing.
6) Breath holding then periods of rapid breathing.
7) Gasping in through your mouth when speaking.
8) Exercising with the mouth open.
9) Sitting in a slumped posture, head forward.
11) Waking with a dry mouth.
I shall be posting occasional blogs about better posture, better breathing and better health, and you will now receive an email when a new blog is posted.
Better posture can decrease pain and increase function of all body systems, including the lungs. Here is a link to the number 1 better posture exercise.
Better breathing can help get MORE OXYGEN into the tissues and a growing list of chronic health conditions can be helped by better breathing -asthma, hay-fever and other allergies, eczema, sinusitis, anxiety, panic, stress, IBS, migraines, sleep problems, circulatory problems, chronic cough, voice loss and more.
I hope you find the information useful; good breathing is sometimes the opposite of what you might imagine!
Breathing Remedies will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You can unsubscribe here at any time.